Monday 24 February 2014

Book review: Ladybugs Have Lots of Spots


Simple is best. This book is all about one thing, all things round.

My psychological perspective
This book is great to have around the home and in kindy/ prep. It teaches kids about shapes, but also you can open it up to a lot of incidental learning.

Things to talk to your children about
Shapes and colours


My Christian perspective
I love finding opportunities to get kids more curious about the world around them. After reading this book with kids, consider a hunt around the house and garden for all things with spots and are round in shape. 
You can also spend time praising God for all things round!


My overall rating
Excellent
This is a very useful resource or a decent use of time.
I really loved this little book. There is something about the beautifully coloured pictures and rhymes which really sells this book to me. It's a book to read over and over!

It's available at good retailers including Amazon.com

I was provided a copy of this book for review, but was not influenced in my opinions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment