Thursday 20 February 2014

Book review: Give, Save, Spend with the Three Little Pigs (2014) sneak peek



The ideas presented in this book are great. And I couldn't help but smile all the way through.

My psychological perspective
This book probably would make no sense to younger children, as their brains haven't developed enough to understand the concepts of savings. This is a great idea for kids who are about to get some pocket money. And is a great opportunity to teach them different ways to spread out their money.

My Christian perspective
If we view our money as God's money, but just ours for safe keeping, then it makes sense for us to be good stewards of His money. In fact, recently, we had a great discussion in Children's worship about monetary offerings. So teaching children about money and how to spend it seems like a great idea.

My overall rating: 
Superior
This is a fantastic resource or was an extremely great use of time.

For those that have read a few reviews of mine, you will find that I don't give "Superior" ratings often. I'm entirely biased because of my background in both psychology as well as business. In fact, I think I should send a copy to Kochie on Sunrise to have a look.


I was provided with a review copy but this did not influence my opinion of the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment