Thursday 18 April 2013

Preview I: New blog!


My new blog will premier May 2013. It's going to be filled with insights, reviews and clinical experiences from both a christian and psychological perspective.

Before the official launch, I would love to give you a taster of what is to come. I have got a copy of a brand new soon-to-be released ebook!

The Christian Parenting Handbook: 50 Heart-Based Strategies for All the Stages of Your Child's Life


     
  • Scott Turansky
  • Joanne Miller









To kick off launch week, I will post a book review with bonuses and a fantastic giveaway!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless!

Karen Li


4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Thank you for spreading the word. We have some great things planned during Launch Week. Thank you for being part of our team and spreading the word! --Scott Turansky

    ReplyDelete
  2. this will be a big success :) God bless in your blog. Keep on sharing God's words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, I want to follow your blog, how? :) thanks!

    http://knickknacksnix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Karen.

    ReplyDelete